The Sanctuary Dash is India’s most exclusive driving expedition across Tiger Reserves and spectacular forest lodges covering over 1,200 Km across 5 States.
The route is carefully planned to provide the ultimate interpretive wildlife experience across India’s renowned Tiger Reserves of Panna, Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Pench and spectacular Taj Safari forest lodges with relaxed driving and adequate breaks. The itinerary is also flexible with options to drive in the full excursion to Pench or return from Bandhavgarh or Panna.
How it Works
The Sanctuary Dash is neither a race nor a rally but a self driving expedition where participants drive together in a group following convoy rules. All vehicles start together every morning and end the day at the same night halt. Adequate halts are planned in between to discuss directions, take pictures, eat food, and enjoy the holiday!
All Details Taken care of
Cougar Motorsport takes care of all details including :
- Planning the route and itinerary to include the ‘must see’ sights
- Road books, GPS tracks
- Coordination of the convoy
- Jungle safaris, local guidance and support from experts
- Ceremonial start from New Delhi
- Boarding and lodging at the best hotel and extraordinary jungle safari lodges en-route
- Service support